Our Award winning private dental practice based in the heart of Loughborough is looking for a full time Dental Receptionist to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to work to a high standard in a modern, forward-thinking practice.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to adjust to suit the audience and quickly build rapport
- Professional yet caring telephone manner
- Smart appearance
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Sales experience
- Proven experience of working to targets
- Excellent IT skills
Ascent Dental Care is a small independently owned group of private dental practices based in the midlands. We believe in providing ethical, patient focused dentistry and we offer all general treatments alongside dental implants, orthodontics, facial aesthetics and more.
We are focused on the development of our team members and regularly invest in training, be it in-house short courses or supporting team members with funding for postgraduate qualifications. We truly believe that the development of our team further enhances what we can offer to our patients and we recognise that you have worked hard to get to where you are and want to help you to continue to achieve more.
Ascent Dental Care ensures that everyone feels valued and part of the family and to help with this we offer regular social events, annual recognition awards, bonus schemes and much more. We have built a supportive and engaging environment for all team members making sure we both reward and nurture all of the team.
You could be working in the dental industry already or someone who is keen to join the dental world. It does not matter to us what your experience level is as long as you have the right mindset and can bring something special to our team.
Listen to what our team think of Ascent by following this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvSPqxuaP4xDT7WSXfQ1Pg
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cv.
Benefits of this role include:
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS, saving you over £200 per year
- Opportunities to further your skills with professional courses and training in Implants, Radiography, Sedation, Intraoral scanning, Impression taking and dental photography
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Ascent Dental Care
- Full uniform will be provided
- 24/7 access to our wellbeing platform and professionally qualified counsellors for you and your immediate family including:
- Mental health advice and support
- Financial advice
- Career guidance
- Life coaching
- Mediation advice
- Consumer advice
- Dietary advice and recipes
- Childcare and eldercare advice
- Online gym classes
- Additional paid annual leave for important dates such as your birthday, wedding, house move, child’s 1st day at school, attending your child’s graduation and one day a year to do some charity work
- Recommend a friend financial bonus scheme
- Other financial bonus schemes
- Annual, all expenses paid, Christmas and summer party
- Air conditioned surgery
- Free car parking